Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last Week Things Picked Up!

Well, last week, my schedule officially, became hectic. I decided to take five classes this semester so I could do my internship in the Fall and graduate in December. Compared to my schedule last semester, when I took only three classes, I knew that my Spring would be busier, but I'm not working right now, so I didn't think it would be an issue. Last week proved me wrong. In addition to juggling the five classes, two of which require me to observe classrooms, I chose to volunteer with the AVID tutoring program at Jones high school, as well as take on a student with the Adult Literacy League. This is really exciting, because I will finally get some hands on experience with students, but now my schedule has become crazy. It's not so much the work which is making my head spin, but having to remember what day it is and what I'm supposed to be doing that day. This is going to be the semester where I become incredibly organized or I crash and burn. The latter is not an option, so I think I'll start using iCal.

No comments:

Post a Comment